About Me

My photo
Capac/Yale/Warren, michigan, United States
I am a 27 year old mother to be. This blog is meant to share my ups and downs during this, my first pregnancy. I'm super excited, and terrified. There are a lot of unknowns in my future, but baby I am so down for the ride.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Feeling like Steve Urkel and I don't give a damn!

If I knew wearing my pants hiked up like an old man was this comfy I would have started doing it ages ago!!

Just thinking about how ridiculous I probably look makes me smile...

The last couple of days I've noticed a significant difference in my stomach, and my clothes are becoming more and more uncomfortable to wear (even though the majority of them still fit).

I've been hanging out around the house in my most comfy YOGA pants, or a pair of sweats... While sitting in front of the computer the waist band was driving me nuts, so I yanked it up over my belly button, damn near to right under my bra line... OMG it feels soooo comfortable to wear my pants like this.. Needless to say I've pretty much been walking around with my pants hiked up ever since... (As long as I wear a longer shirt no one can tell)

Here's the kicker, I'm am thanking my lucky stars that I am short, (5'3) because all of pants pants are always way to long for me anyways (I swear they think every woman is 5'7 or something) with them hiked up suddenly all of my pants are normal length.. (Bonus)

I don't think I could handle walking around in flood pants..

Just thought I'd share since I've been laughing at myself for it today..

Other than that lets see.... I am now in week 17, The only thing I can really complain about is some major headaches.. The most current has been pounding in my head for the last three days straight.. Tylenol helps for like 20 mins and then it comes right back again.
 I've been getting restless twitchy legs when I'm trying to sleep, but a little adjusting of my position and kicking my legs around and it is manageable.
I've got 9 more days until my ultrasound reveling the sex, and man I cannot wait! originally I was supposed to find out tomorrow (which would have been great) but I had to reschedule. I want to start getting things ready, and shopping.. And for those of you that know me well, with all my "itineraries", and planning binders and OCD tendencies, it's a wonder I haven't gone crazy yet trying to plan every little detail out... LOL Like I said 9 more days!!
Although If I'm going to be honest my shower isn't until August, but I already have a planning binder, with a complete guest list, some sample games, a food list, a "mock" table setting sketch. I've got all my invites personalized and saved into my online shopping cart just waiting to be ordered, as well as all of my games for the shower ready to order at the click of a button. I've also got boxes of jars and other things that are going to be turning into DIY candle holders and things for the tables (just waiting on the sex for the color of deco). and a complete list of prize baskets and what the contents will be.. LMAO Like I said for those of you that know me, that hasn't even scratched the surface on my regular "over preparedness"



P.S. I learned a great piece of information today that I don't want to forget.. A woman should re-measure her breast size and buy a new size bra every 6 months, because breast sizes change so often. The true way to measure is to get a tape measure. Measure your bra line. (so where the band around the bottom goes) then measure the largest part of your breast. For example My bra line was 40 and the largest part of my breast is 45. Now take your bra line number (40) and subtract it from your other number (45). the number your left with is your cup size. 1=A 2=B 3=C 4=D 5=DD and so on...  Pregnancy is sure doing wonders, because I sure as heck was not a DD before...

No comments:

Post a Comment