About Me

My photo
Capac/Yale/Warren, michigan, United States
I am a 27 year old mother to be. This blog is meant to share my ups and downs during this, my first pregnancy. I'm super excited, and terrified. There are a lot of unknowns in my future, but baby I am so down for the ride.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Fun in week 14......

Week fourteen has been pretty uneventful.. I think at this point I'm going to switch from weekly posts to every other week or so until I've got some major changes going on...

        I've been feeling pretty good, and I've been getting out of the house to do things a little more often (which has been nice)
Mike and I have went for dinner a couple of times, My mom and I went to see and movie, We all went garage saleing as a family, and I got to go out with some friends over the weekend..

       It's been really nice that some of our friends from Warren have been able to come up here and visit.. (and I love them for it) Also I ran into some good friends from around here as well, and it was great to get to see them!

       My stomach (as appears to me) is looking a little fuller, but I'm still in all of the same clothes.. (some of them are starting to get a little uncomfortable)  I've been getting this bloating (I guess you would call it) when I eat. To the point where my upper stomach gets hard as a rock, and sticks out really far, then my clothes feel tight, and its hard to breath a little.. This has been stopping me from finishing meals, and is something I will be asking my doctor about.. It was even so bad the other night while out with my mom, we had to go to the store and buy workout pants to put on instead of my jeans so I could sit through the movie.. It will last sometimes the rest of the day or night, and sometimes only a few hours and them my stomach will return to normal...
   
        Other than that there have really been no new developments... Dr's appt is being rescheduled to find out the sex of the baby... guess my doc is no longer going to be in the office that day, NICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment