About Me

My photo
Capac/Yale/Warren, michigan, United States
I am a 27 year old mother to be. This blog is meant to share my ups and downs during this, my first pregnancy. I'm super excited, and terrified. There are a lot of unknowns in my future, but baby I am so down for the ride.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wonderful week 13

Week 13 of pregnancy has brought with it LOTS of wonderful things.. We have officially been moved and living up at my parents house, and everything has been working out great.. I have stopped having stomach pains (Thank goodness) and I have actually had energy!! To top it off the weather has been wonderful everyday this week.
       
      With 5 people living in one house, Mike and I were worried about never getting time to really talk or relax with each other, but that has worked out great also. Mike leaves for work a little before 3am (and there's no cars on the road) he says the drive isn't bad at all, by the time he gets home, everyone else has left for work, so we get a few hours around the house together, before my dad gets home from work. We have gone for walks out side, and played with the dogs, sat out by the pond, taken drives into town, talked about the future (it's been awesome).. And we have not had ANY arguments, which is a big deal considering how things were before we moved. (partly has to do with the fact that my crazy pregnancy emotions have calmed down), and also I think a lot of stress has been lifted off of our shoulders  that was associated with living where we were before. It's so nice to be happy :) ALSO (and this is a big bonus) Mike hasn't been over sleeping at all, hes been wanting to stay awake and spend time with me, and he's been offering his help.. I'm honestly beginning to think that all his breathing/snoring/sleeping problems were associated with the mold in our house, and for that matter my health and mind feels greatly improved as well after getting out of there.

As far as new developments with my body this week (there have been a few) I have noticed that my stomach is getting a little tighter, even though all my clothes still fit the same. My left leg has randomly decided to start going numb (from the baby hitting a nerve) , my sleep has started to become difficult because my legs are getting all tingly and twitchy, and most random of all My gums have started bleeding when I brush my teeth. All things which the doctor said are normal.. Yes you heard correctly THE DOCTOR!! I finally got in to my new and improved OB's office... The baby is great, I'm doing great, all is really great!! It's heartbeat was a strong 140, and We will get to find out on 4/11 the sex of the baby. (as long as he or she wants to show us)

On the down side of all of our happiness, it seems that there are some people that want to create drama in our lives. What timing right, I start feeling better, and we start getting to just enjoy our newly engaged, pregnant life.. There is no need for me to explain who or what is causing the drama.. Me going into detail here will inevitably just create more of it. I would however just like to state my feelings on the matter in general... As far as my relationship, not one of us controls what the other one does. We are a family, one unit, and any decision we make is something that WE discussed and decided upon together. Us moving from Warren to Capac was what was best for both of us, it was not done with the thought of other people in mind, and was not done to hurt anyone. (which I don't get why ppl can't just be happy, we didn't move to Alaska) Mike and I do not sit around and discuss other peoples relationships, and we don't appreciate other people analyzing ours. With that said, there is not a need for people to voice their opinion of mike to me, or their opinion of me to mike. WE would not be together if what we had wasn't real, and didn't work.. and lastly, I am the one that is pregnant, and as much as I appreciate peoples opinions and offers to do things for me, I'm a girl, I've been dreaming about the day I would be a mom since when  I was a little girl.  I've been planning my baby shower in my head forever.. My idea of a baby shower, is a cute hall, decorated with balloons and other cute things, where all the females get together, eat good food, give me tips, play games ect. I do not want to have 2 showers (one for mine and his fams) I do not want all the men invited, and I do not want my shower to turn into a backyard poker party BBQ. This is not meant to offend anyone.. It's just simply how I want my baby shower.. I want mikes family to meet my family, I want us all in one place, on the same day.. Its my shower, Why am I getting people mad at me for wanting it my way?? I just think that this is such a happy time for me, I'm over the moon about being a mom, and being with mike.. I just don't get why people can't be happy and respect our wishes... I know that certain people have the best intentions at heart, but its starting to cause problems. Making it seem like I'm being a bad guy, and refusing to let ppl plan things for me, is stressing me out. I want to plan my own shower, it shouldn't cause such an uproar..


Even though there's DRAMA, it still doesn't stop the fact that week 13 has been the best yet... I hoping everyone will get over their issues, I'm hoping things will level out. But as mike told me last night, if people don't want to be happy for us, then we don't need to be around those people..

I for one could not be happier... I want to stay stress free, worry free, and drama free

No comments:

Post a Comment