About Me

My photo
Capac/Yale/Warren, michigan, United States
I am a 27 year old mother to be. This blog is meant to share my ups and downs during this, my first pregnancy. I'm super excited, and terrified. There are a lot of unknowns in my future, but baby I am so down for the ride.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Well I'm bored... Let's get crafty!!

            I've been going stir crazy lately... I really wish I had a car to go get a job... Just something part time, to keep my mind occupied... (Soon enough hopefully) Until then I've thought of a few projects I could do to keep me a little busier during the day.

            I, like many other people am addicted to pinterest.com (follow my pins) There are so many great ideas on there that I would love to make happen, the problem has always been, where am I going to find the materials?? (I hit sort of a mini jackpot here)  My area of MI is full of OLD falling down barns, rarely however do you get the opportunity to get into them and dig around.. but I found one!!
What started out to be just following the signs for a moving sale, turned into (and I wish I hadn't dressed so nice) digging through an old barn and some out buildings.. As soon as I saw the old broken things in the barn my head thought PINTEREST!! I know what I can make out of all this old stuff..

           There was A LOT of things that I wanted to take, but we were offered the opportunity to go back after the people moved out and take more (double score) so I just took a few things: - An old barn ladder, an old metal rake and bucket, some small metal parts and pieces from an old tractor (which are really heavy)...

Here's my loot !!

(PIC TO COME, it's cold today.)


Let's see what I cam make.. I have a few things in mind that I want to try, hopefully they will turn out, and I will post the results, when I'm finished!!

           Also with the turn in the weather we've had today from 80 degrees last week, to 47 degrees! (gotta love Michigan weather..) I've found a little indoor project as well... Which will allow me to get out the sketch pad again!! (I haven't drawn in forever)
30 days worth of "Something to do's"  
I think I'll get started on that today :) and again I will post the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment