About Me

My photo
Capac/Yale/Warren, michigan, United States
I am a 27 year old mother to be. This blog is meant to share my ups and downs during this, my first pregnancy. I'm super excited, and terrified. There are a lot of unknowns in my future, but baby I am so down for the ride.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Names, names, names..

Okay I just want to add this short little entry... I am dying to have a little girl, and whatever little cutie (boy or girl) that I do end up with I want to put a lot of thought into their name.

So what is easier than asking for opinions on what I've come up with...

Now of coarse I've thought up more girl names than boy... (LOL I can't help it)

Lets get the short list out of the way first :

Mason
Hunter
Brady
LOL and that's it... (so far)

Here comes the girls.. Some of them are a little out there, but I've been testing them in my head and they are growing on me.. I won't tell which is my favorite

Madison
Harper
Kailyn   (side note: I just asked mike how he would spell kailyn, and he told me with a silent T.. lol ok)
Novalee
Brynne
Kayden
Skylar
Scarlet
Avalyn



Basically I want a unique first name, with a meaningful middle name, I figure for boy we can tie in something from mike and I's Grandfathers, and girl my Great Grandmothers name was Cora, and it would be beautiful as a middle name...  I also really like willow as a middle name (it reminds me of my Grandpa Finn)

OPINIONS PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment