About Me

My photo
Capac/Yale/Warren, michigan, United States
I am a 27 year old mother to be. This blog is meant to share my ups and downs during this, my first pregnancy. I'm super excited, and terrified. There are a lot of unknowns in my future, but baby I am so down for the ride.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Is this normal??? YUM FOOD

So I have no idea when it's the "normal" time to get food cravings, but for some reason I cannot get enough salty foods... (and yes I know I need to watch my salt intake) I've been eating sooo many Spanish Olives, I bought a bag of salted peanuts, I've been LOVING me some pickles, salted sunflower seeds, salted popcorn, you name it (and put salt on it ) and I want it!!!


   Also an odd occurrence this week, I ate steak!! (so your saying, "yea and?") Well the yea and is that I hate steak!! Beef in general actually, and I'm being serious, I think maybe in 5 years of being with mike he's seen me try a bite of steak once and give the rest to him.. But for some reason, I seen them in the store and wanted them.. ( I played it off like it would be nice to cook for mike, but really I wanted it) I ended up eating 1 and a 1/2 and enjoying every second of it.. I wonder if this new development is going to stick after pregnancy??
       


Weird thing number three, (and then I'm done I swear) I'm normally a seafood freak, Shrimp, scallops, crab, sushi!! Of coarse I haven't eaten any during pregnancy, but my sister brought home some shrimp last night and cooked them for herself and my mom, let me tell you I was beyond GROSSED OUT.. (weird right) for some reason the smell of them had me thinking, why would I ever of eaten that?? All I have to say is...


Dear Child,
You are messing your mommy's taste buds up.
and I would really like to enjoy shrimp again one day.
give the smell a chance, love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment