About Me

My photo
Capac/Yale/Warren, michigan, United States
I am a 27 year old mother to be. This blog is meant to share my ups and downs during this, my first pregnancy. I'm super excited, and terrified. There are a lot of unknowns in my future, but baby I am so down for the ride.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Meet Michael :)

Meet the daddy, for those of you that don't really know Michael, here is some info on the DADDY TO BE..


Mike and I have been together for 4 years (It'll be 5 in September) .. Even though he drives me nuts sometimes he is a great guy! He is 27 as am I, and is also going to be a first time parent.. Mike was there for me during a REALLY painful time in my life, and at times he was the only thing keeping me sane. On occasion our relationship has been strained to say the least, but we have always found a way to get back to each other. I give him a lot of credit for sticking around during all of my "issues". (those that know me, know what tragedy happened in my life, no need to re open it) He has an amazing heart, and will give our child nothing but love...  He works hard, and is very funny (if you get to know him well enough **hes very shy**)  This experience of having our first child is obviously new to both of us, and like anything new, it is taking some adjusting. No matter what is happening right now however, mike is going to be an amazing father.. (and ;) If he's not, I'm going to kick some butt!!) 

It's funny, the week before I found out I was pregnant I was sketching wedding ideas in my little notebook.. With the new discoveries "wedding bells" will be postponed, I like a good party to much to attend my own wedding reception while pregnant.  : ) Secretly however, I would love to have a ring on my finger before our little one gets here...

No comments:

Post a Comment